Monday 19 October 2009

Stop Chewin' the Fat!

Hey blog readers,

I was watching the news this morning and I saw something so shocking that I spat my Cinnamon Grahams across the room. Apparently some of us are making fun of fat people! What is going on in the world if you can't be bigger boned without someone shouting 'chub monster' at you? It's not on. They are trying to bring in a law that states that making fun of people larger than the average is a hate crime up there with jibes at race, age and religion and I for one am supporting this movement.

This 'fatism' is everywhere, in fact just the other day I was in a branch of Starbucks and they asked if I wanted a 'skinny latte', well I'm not going to stand for that, so I told them, I'd like a full fat latte because it doesn't matter what size it is they're all equal. As it happened I only drank half, I threw the rest away it was awful. Too sickly and creamy, it was like drinking paint. And it had chunks in it. But I think the message is still clear - 'Fight the Fatist!'. Although it's early days I'm working on getting a group together to fight this injustice and prejudice, I think we could make people rethink things and really make a difference in the world. I've set up a Facebook group, so far there are three members, check it out - facebook.com/fatface!

Apparently this law that they're trying to bring in has come from America which is no surprise. They're really good at getting in early with this sort of thing. It aims to get those that make fun of fatties arrested, which is a great thing. I do believe it's a problem up their with racism. You know if we'd all been doing our bit properly this would have come up much sooner and 'Crash' would have been a completely different film. Well it would have been a completely different crash, I mean if the racists were quite chubby then there would have been less chance of the airbag deploying which could have caused a whole load of extra complications. That wouldn't have been good. Plus there would have been excess chaffing from the seat belts. Drive safe.

It is anyone's right to be big or small, everyone can look however they want as long as they're happy, they can exercise or not depending on if they can be bothered and no one can say anything against it! Come on people widen your minds as well as your waist bands! Don't be mentally anorexic! Stuff yourself with this information to lead a healthier lifestyle! I like that! That could form part of a new song to help raise awareness, it could be called 'Feed the World - Whilst Following a Daily Fitness Regime!' - watch this space.

So I hope I've brought this to your attention and made you think. Remember guys 'Fat is Phat'!

Peace out!

Jerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment