Monday 5 October 2009

Hello there!

Hello there,

my name is Jerry Bucham, and I am a protest singer/songwriter and freelance activist. Fight the Cause. This is the first of what will hopefully be a lot of blogs in which I am able to get my message out there to like-minded people, I realise that using the Internet to do this means the majority of my audience will be geeks and paedophiles but I don't mind, I have nothing against them. Geeks I mean, not paedophiles, I don't like them, and i think as far as protesting goes, paedophiles cause more problems than they solve really. Trust me I know, a friend of mine set up a campaign to help save a rare breed of gorilla and to help raise awareness he enlisted the help of TV personality Gary Rhodes, I did the same thing with Gary Glitter and those monkeys never stood a chance.
It's the same thing with Roman Polanski really, I was all for going to Switzerland to set up camp and try get him freed, much like I did with Mandela and Deirdre Rachid but then I realized that sleeping with kiddies is technically illegal and so I just thought my presence there would simple confuse the matter. Never mind.
Anyway this is where I will be updating people with my whereabouts and activities and also letting you know what my opinions are. I warn you now I won't hold back, it's going to be hard hitting and opinionated. Much like I was when they tried to bring back Catchphrase without Roy Walker, I wasn't going to stand for it and I didn't. Weeks, I spent outside BBC television centre trying to get my message heard. It was only later that someone told me Catchphrase was on ITV, but by that time the show had been cancelled due to poor viewing figures, so you see, you can't fool the public, they will stand up for what is right! That and I think it was struggling after being scheduled against Pets Win Prizes. Remember that? It was brilliant.
So I think I've given you a good idea of what this blog will be like, come back soon for some more fighting from the front line of the revolution. Just like John Lennon said. 'Jai Guru Dave Om'. I don't know who Dave is but he seems to know what he's on about.
Until next time followers!
Jerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment