Sunday 6 March 2011

Back on the Blog!

Hi Guys!

Sorry I haven't been in touch for a while but it's been all go my end! I tell you, this last few months in particular has seen a positive boom in protesting, which is brilliant. On the flipside of that though, it means there's been an increase in crimes against human rights, animals and the enviroment, but hey ho, it's swings and round abouts. And if it wasn't for injustices then I'd be out of a job. My protesting job that is, not my part time work at JD Wetherspoons. I couldn't do without that!

Anyway I want to start this message with a quick congrats to all my Eygptian friends! Hats off to you guys for noticing a problem with the government and kick out Barak Obama! Never liked him anyway. It just goes to show that standing up against oppression will get you seen. It also goes to show that errecting camping sites in city centres is a useful and successful means of housing. Which is what my new campaign is about. I'm hoping to speak to the Mayor of London - Boris Johnson himself, about my new idea for a tent site in Trafalga Square. The scheme's called Centre Parkers and is aiming to house the homeless in urban areas. It's a bit like Butlins but for tramps.

Right well I can't hang around him all day telling you all about my ideas, I have to go put them into practice. But my heart goes out to those guys in Libya - you can do it. I've never liked that Colonel Gaddafi anyway. He's a right pain. I know what it's like trying to get rid of someone you don't want. I once had a mate who stayed over for a night. That turned into three weeks, and he never once did the washing up. In the end I just had to ask him politely to leave. It worked. Try it, you never know.

All the best and much love,

Jerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment